Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What will happen if I put an alka-seltzer and bread crumb mixture in my bird feeder?

I don't see why people get so offensive over questions like this, most people who ask them never intend on doing so just want to know what would happen, any ways to answer your question, It could possibly kill the birds that feed off of it,not all birds would stop eating after one taste. But I have never heard of adding bread to alka-seltzer...the bread may absorb the alka-seltzer and the bird would be fine, but then again who knows...I don't make it a habit of feeding my birds that kinda stuff...What will happen if I put an alka-seltzer and bread crumb mixture in my bird feeder?
uhh the guys a creep.

Report Abuse


What will happen if I put an alka-seltzer and bread crumb mixture in my bird feeder?
Absolutely nothing. They are smart enough to know what food food is legit and what isn't. One taste of the alka-selzer won't kill them, but one taste will prevent them from eating more.





You see...birds are smarter than you are!!
You would remove all doubt about being a retard.
you get reported and go to jail.
Birds will die.
The birds can self con bust.If they eat en ought.just look at it this way .eat some chili beans with a six pack of jolt soda.then no bathroom for hours .that's what i think about that.the bread i don.t know.
You give retards a bad name. You're just a sicko looking for attention. Happy now?
the birds will implode.....................
If your going to kill it why did u buy it..the bird will explode ..give it to somebody who will appreciate it..dont kill it
well, that would make you a psycho-bird killer

No comments:

Post a Comment