Friday, February 12, 2010

How long does it take for birds to find a bird feeder?

Just bought a window bird feeder and we live in an apartment but there are alot birds around. How long will it take for the birds to find the feeder?How long does it take for birds to find a bird feeder?
If your neighbors have feeders up, they'll start coming to yours fairly soon. I put up a hummingbird feeder and it only took a day or two before they found it. No one else nearby has a hummingbird feeder up, so I wasn't even sure if they WOULD find it. Now they're eating me out of house and home.





Just kidding. I love the hummers.How long does it take for birds to find a bird feeder?
Wont take the sparrows long. Thats the problem I have with my feeder is the sparrows.
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment