Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I have a bird feeder and no birds have come to it?

I am in Ohio and it is fall. The bird guy said that the birds will come. I haven't hung it up yet. It is outside on my table. It has been 3-4 days. What should I do?I have a bird feeder and no birds have come to it?
It takes some time for birds to locate a feeder...go ahead and hang it up and see what happens. Fill it with food that the birds you see in your yard would like. Look up what each species you see prefers and fill it with those seeds.I have a bird feeder and no birds have come to it?
Spread some wild bird seed mix around on the table for them to see. Once they start comiing and use the feeder just keep feed in the feeder hung up as the feed on the table will attract rats and mice.
It does take while, especially due to bad weather





It took birds weeks to come to my feeders, and I live in Scotland, where it's permanently cold!





I feel so intimidated surrounded by top contributers xD lol





Good luck =)

No comments:

Post a Comment