Friday, February 12, 2010

Do you have a bird feeder in your yard?

I have 3 and 1 just for the squirrels. Ive been feeding them so long that I actually have a couple blue jays and squirrels that will eat peanuts out of my hand..........Do you have a bird feeder in your yard?
Yes, we have suet feeders, hummingbird feeders. oriole feeders, platform feeders, tube feeders, seed catchers, hopper feeders, window mount feeders-we really like them for the hummingbirds. Plus we have 2 ponds in our yard for birds and a bird bath. Guess that makes us bird brains.......Do you have a bird feeder in your yard?
birdhouses, bird feeders, hummingbird feeders, and a bat box(last time we attempted to count, there were 140 bats in the box that came flying out as it got dark)
4 of them actually, I'm a photographer and take pictures of the different types of birds that come to it
no but they eat the cat food





XD





XP
yes I have 8 and I love feeding the deer
nope
yes I do .... my cat ... he feeds on them whenever he catches one =)

No comments:

Post a Comment