Friday, February 12, 2010

Birding And Bird Feeder Questions?

Hello. And thank you for looking at my question. I have a question about my bird feeder. I got it a couple days ago and the first day I got it Bird Loved it. Now there are know birds there ever. Please help me with advice and such. Thanks.Birding And Bird Feeder Questions?
Hard to say without knowing what sort of feeder it is, or where you have it put up.





If you put it up too near the house, it may keep birds away, but only for a while.





Sometimes it takes a week or two for a number of birds to notice a new feeder, so be patient. They'll come.Birding And Bird Feeder Questions?
I buy mix seeds and also bur sunflower seed and mix them together.Since I do this I have the birds back.Hope this helps you.

No comments:

Post a Comment