Friday, February 12, 2010

What should I paint my bird feeder like?

http://www.toyday.co.uk/shop/images/uplo鈥?/a>





It looks like that, what should I paint it like? Its for my mum, and she likes green and geese? Hahha! :) Any ideas???What should I paint my bird feeder like?
Aw, that's cute. I kinda like it the way it is, actually. Maybe, instead of using the paints you could decorate it to blend into the surroundings. Where will your mom put it? In a tree? Maybe buy some cheap fake cloth leaves (like from the craft section at Wally World or Jo-annas fabrics or something) and glue them to the sides...maybe some acorns or pieces of bark or twigs. Or collect pretty, and unique pebbles.





If you want to keep to the goose theme, maybe you could make a collage of pictures of geese. You could just paint it green and paint a simple pattern of geese on it, but I'm pretty sure I've seen those exact things in the craft section at the local flea market.

No comments:

Post a Comment