Friday, February 12, 2010

For 2 weeks I have had a parakeet feeding on my bird feeder, it runs with a pack of sparrows.?

No one has claimed it missing. I am afraid it will die when the cold comes. It will not come near us. What should I do?For 2 weeks I have had a parakeet feeding on my bird feeder, it runs with a pack of sparrows.?
Try to catch it by throwing a towel over it and keep it in a cage for now. Then, post posters or ask neighbors if they have lost a parakeet. If you cannot find the owner, then keep it.





Good luck!





If it will not come near you, and it has been feeding on sparrow feed, just hope for the best!For 2 weeks I have had a parakeet feeding on my bird feeder, it runs with a pack of sparrows.?
Check out Kibibi's Lost and found map. You can type your address in the 'Goto Address' box and see if anyone is missing one in your neighborhood. You can also add it to the map if you want in case someone goes there looking for it.
Set up a trap that does not kill. See if you can keep it after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment