Sunday, February 7, 2010

How do I make my own home made Humming Bird Feeder?

Here are some sites and plans.How do I make my own home made Humming Bird Feeder?
First you draw a big red and yellow flower around your belly button (only if you have an inny will this work) Then you lie on your back and fill with sugar water or hummingbird nectar. If you are very still you should have them drinking right out of your navel. They are not shy birds and are not afraid of people so this should work. Oh yah don't forget to clean belly button lint first!!!!!!!How do I make my own home made Humming Bird Feeder?
Take a little bird food and put it in the palm of your hand, stand still and wait for a bird! lol Now thats redneck! Im smart!
take an empty plastic pop bottle. use a nail to put a small hole in bottom. tie a string around bottle so it will hang upside down. fill with sugar water. and presto hummingbirds.put the hole in cap.

No comments:

Post a Comment